Attorney at law | Advocaat
Environment & Energy
Seppe is a Dutch law qualified lawyer and previously worked for 9 years at Allen & Overy’s Projects and Real Estate team based in Amsterdam. In 2018, Seppe was seated in New York City and affiliated with the New York Bar association, working as an ESG lawyer at Allen & Overy’s US corporate M&A team.
Seppe is passionate about the energy transition, climate change and renewable energy. He specialises in permitting, environmental, zoning, energy and other regulatory/public law topics. He worked on projects such as wind farms Gemini, Borssele 3&4 and major Dutch solar farms and real estate deals.
Seppe studied law in Nijmegen (2012 – masters public law and private law) and completed the university’s honours programme.
- Boom Strafblad: ‘Klimaatverandering en strafrecht: een verkenning’ – Aflevering 3 2020
- General Counsel Netherlands: ‘Een nationale veiligheidstoets op buitenlandse investeringen: Made in the USA, coming to the Netherlands’ – May 14, 2019
- Nederlands tijdschrift voor Europees recht: ‘Amerikaanse sancties op Iran en de Europese blokkeringsverordening: Europese ondernemingen in een lastige spagaat’ May 1, 2019
- The Law Reviews: ‘The Environment and Climate Change Law Review: Netherlands’, Several editions
- Lexology: ‘Real estate planning and environmental considerations in the Netherlands’, several editions